Aisha Shalash is an academic researcher at the Institute of Community and Public Health, Birzeit University. She holds a Bachelor in Psychology from the University of Kentucky and a Master in Public Health from Birzeit University. She is currently pursuing her PhD studies at the School of Medicine, University of Limerick, Ireland in Health Information Systems. Aisha’s research interests include health systems, systematic reviews, and implementation research.
- Shalash, A., Alsalman, H., Hamed, A. et al. The range and nature of reproductive health research in the occupied Palestinian territory: a scoping review. Reprod Health 16, 41 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12978-019-0699-4Elaine Murtagh, Aisha Shalash, Rosemare Martin, Niveen Abu Rmeileh. Adult physical activity levels in Arab countries: measurement and prevalence. PROSPERO 2018 CRD42018084745 Available from: http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/PROSPERO/display_record.php?ID=CRD42018084745
- Aisha Shalash, Niveen Abu Rmeileh, Mohammad Obeidallah, Ala'a Shaheb, Hasan Al Salman, Tamara Awwad. Interventions used to improve nutrition of refugee, migrant, displaced populations in low and middle income countries. PROSPERO 2019 CRD42019117184 Available from: http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/PROSPERO/display_record.php?ID=CRD42019117184
Reproductive Health services in the West Bank-Palestine History of recommendations and the way forward-August 2016
- Jasser JJ, Harsha NA, Ziq LS, Shalash AA, Ghandour R, Giacaman R. Prevalence of disability among elderly people in the occupied Palestinian territory: a cross-sectional study. The Lancet. 2017 Aug 1;390:S15.
- Shalash, Aisha; Alsalman, Hasan; Hamed, Alaa; Abu Helo, Mai; Ghandour, Rula; Albarqouni, Loai; Abu Rmeileh, Niveen ME. The range and nature of reproductive health research in the occupied Palestinian territory. RHWG Turkey June 26-28, 2019.
- Shalash, Aisha; Nemer, Maysa; Abu Rmeileh, Niveen. Strengthening Adolescent Reproductive Health System. RHWG Turkey, June 26-28, 2019.