Academic researcher at the Institute of Community and Public Health and assistant coordinator of the Master’s in Public Health program. Specialized in both quantitative and qualitative research and community based interventions.
- Al-Khatib I., Al-Mitwalli S. (2007). Restaurant Environment and its possible effects on food safety: a case study of restaurants in a Palestinian district. Jordan Medical Journal, 41(3), 145-152
- Al-Khatib I., Al-Mitwalli S. (2007). Food sanitation and practices in the restaurants of Ramallah and Al-Bireh district in Palestine. World Health Organization
- Abu-Rmeileh, N. M. E., Gianicolo, E. A. L., Bruni, A., Mitwali, S., Portaluri, M., Bitar, J., Vigotti, M. A. (2016). Cancer mortality in the West Bank, Occupied Palestinian Territory. BMC Public Health, 16(1), 1-10. doi: 10.1186/s12889-016-2715-8
- Destremau B, Giacaman R, Harb M, Herrera L, Mexi M, Mitwalli S, et al.. The dilemmas of the European Union’s open access to data policy. The Lancet. 2017;390:122-123.
- Bates K, Leone T, Ghandour R, Mitwalli S, Na, sr S, Coast E, et al.. Women’s health in the occupied Palestinian territories: Contextual influences on subjective and objective health measures. PLoS ONE [Internet]. 2017;12(10). http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/related?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0186610